About the project
Since 2015 we have worked with Guy’s and St Thomas’s NHS Trust to support the recruitment of Critical Care, Theatre's and ODP nurses.
We defined a new brand and created the first launch of the Feel The Pulse Drupal website in just 7 weeks!
The results have been fantastic, since the launch in November 2015 we have:
- Recruited over 300 nurses at an average cost of less than £300 per recruit!
- Achieved an incredible success rate with almost all offers being accepted and recruits being retained long-term
- Added new roles for specialist respiratory nurses and Evelina Paediatric ICU nurses
- Driven targeted traffic to the site through social media campaigns (Facebook and Twitter)
- Achieved a very good conversion rate of 30%+ of visitors either applying or registering for open days through the site through a UX driven approach to the website and form design
We are continuing our support for the whole of 2018 and beyond. With the continued enhancements the website has proved to be an incredibly valuable and adaptable focus point for the Trust’s nurse recruitment at a time when nurse shortages are a critical issue for the NHS.
Having fulfilled the initial brief of filling a large number of vacancies we are now focussing on more specialist and senior roles, once again showing the versatility of the site and its value as the focal point for recruitment campaigns.
If you’re interested in Walden O’Neill’s services or would like to discuss a specific requirement, please contact us.