We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.waldenoneill.com. This includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Walden O’Neill
- Your IP address (to determine location), details of which version of web browser you used and the device you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with information about our services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you unless you submit your details through our Contact Us form.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data (i.e. when you use our contact form), you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so for legal reasons.
For guidance on how to find out what information organisations hold about you and ask them not to use any of that information see the gov.uk website.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Whilst we try to ensure we only link to appropriate and relevant material, we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for the content of other websites.
Following a link to www.waldenoneill.com from another website
Walden O’Neill puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. This is standard practice for websites and the cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Walden O’Neill cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
You can control how cookies are managed on your personal devices. Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on www.waldenoneill.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on www.waldenoneill.com
- How long you spend on each www.waldenoneill.com page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
Our cookies do not store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.